SERVICES WE OFFER
We offer STEM programs based on Ontario Curriculum Grades K–12: Science and Technology standards. Innova courses are designed to encourage students to think and invent by linking school curriculum to modern technology. We offer both introductory and advanced curricula, for students from Kindergarten through to High School.
We offer standard training courses as well as tailored technology workshops based on your needs. Our services include:
In School Workshops
After Hours Workshops
Teacher Training & Professional Development
- Learn how to design your own objects using the latest design software.
- Draw from your imagination and transform your ideas into real objects.
- Create your own tools, gadgets, decorations, toys, and much more using the latest in 3D printing technology.
- Invent your own device using simple to use electronics and mechanical building blocks.
- Program and utilize different sensors
- Develop computer science, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Use variables, functions, and control structures to customize your program, app, or website
- Experiment and explore to build creativity and confidence
- Learn how to build and program your own robot.
- Complete fun projects by yourself or with your colleagues.
- Assign missions to your robot, and watch as it performs!
Game Design & Programming Track
- Gain essential real-world game design & development skills.
- Develop 3D objects in a spherical view.
- Unwrap and texture models to create unique assets.
- Use programming logic to create game mechanics.
AFTER SCHOOL HOURS COURSES
|Course Name||Suitable for||# Monthly Sessions||Timing||Cost/Month|
|Interactive 3D game with unity||Gr. 7 to Gr. 9||4 Sessions, 2 Hours each||6:00 pm – 8:00 pm||$120|
|Mobile Application Development||Gr. 5 to Gr. 8||4 Sessions, 2 Hours each||6:00 pm – 8:00 pm||$120|
|Junior Tinkerers||SK to Gr. 2||4 Sessions, 2 Hours each||6:00 pm – 8:00 pm||$120|
|Rescue Robot||Gr. 8 to Gr. 10||4 Sessions, 2 Hours each||6:00 pm – 8:00 pm||$120|
|Smart Home||Gr. 6 to Gr. 9||4 Sessions, 2 Hours each||6:00 pm – 8:00 pm||$120|
All courses are held once a week, based on registrants’ preferences & availability