SERVICES WE OFFER
We offer STEM programs based on Ontario Curriculum Grades K–12: Science and Technology standards. Innova courses are designed to encourage students to think and invent by linking school curriculum to modern technology. We offer both introductory and advanced curricula, for students from Kindergarten through to High School.
We offer standard training courses as well as tailored technology workshops based on your needs. Our services include:
In School Workshops
After Hours Workshops
Coaching & Professional Development
3D Designing and 3D Printing
- Learn how to design your own objects using the latest design software.
- Draw from your imagination and transform your ideas into real objects.
- Create your own tools, gadgets, decorations, toys, and much more using the latest in 3D printing technology.
Mechatronics (Fundamentals of Electronics and Mechanics)
- Learn how Mechanics and Electronics work together.
- Invent your own device using simple to use electronics and mechanical building blocks.
- Learn how to build and program your own robot.
- Complete fun project by yourself or with your colleagues.
- Assign missions to your robot, and watch as it performs!
Virtual Reality In Science And Social Studies
- Visit new places and Learn more about the surrounding world.
- Discover 3D objects in a spherical view.
- Go where no classroom has gone before!
IOT (Internet Of Things)
- Learn how to program micro-controllers while working through fun projects.
- Discover the principles of electrical engineering, circuit design and various sensors.
- Learn first hand how electronic circuits interact with the internet and create the next generation of sensors and controls.
Video Game Design and Computer Programming
- Learn computer programming.
- Create interactive media and computer games.
- Design and build your own website.